Thursday, June 24, 2010

Photography Business

Ty has a client set up who is going to pay him for his photography! Since then, he has been busy working up his portfolio (including borrowing the neighbors), finding new locations, and working out a price list. I love being his "assistant" and tagging along with him on these photo shoots. When he is taking pictures, Ty is really "in the zone." I love seeing him so happy when he is behind the camera.
I am also amazed at Ty's natural ability. He has a natural eye for his photos and for color/saturation/etc. when using photoshop. In his new business opportunity he has also been reading and watching internet clips about how to take better pictures. This is really how he learns! Watching the food network is how he learned to cook and watching HGTV is how he learned about interior design. Ty wants to add a third major in photography, but I honestly don't think he needs it. I am so proud of Ty and I am so happy that he has this creative outlet.
You may see his photos at http://mooretn.blogspot.com. He is also working on creating a website, however that is still under construction.

0 comments: